Get Better, Return Home.
We focus on meeting the individualized needs of each patient to make your short-term stay as comfortable as possible. Our dedicated staff will work tirelessly to get you back on your feet and back home.
- Rehabilitative Therapies
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Transitional Care Team
- Post-Acute Pulmonary Rehab
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Post Surgical care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
We have a team of specialists dedicated to helping you meet your individual needs during rehabilitation and recovery. Having these Specialists available on-site at the Homestead helps to shorten your stay so you can get home.
- Pain Management
- Advanced Therapists Certified in Geriatrics and Parkinson’s Disease
- Registered Dietician
- Wound Care Certified Physician
- Provide 24 hour care.
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Bathing /Hygiene, Dressing, Feeding and Incontinence Care
- Our RN/ LPN – Manage, observe, evaluate over all care.
- Monitor Daily Vitals
- Refer Specialist as needed.
Our skilled nursing and therapy teams work in tandem with the doctor, delivering seamless and continuous care. All three also work alongside Homestead's Transitional Care Team to make your time here ,and the transition back home, easier to navigate for you and your family.
- Respiratory therapy treatments
- Respiratory focused physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- OSA and non-invasive ventilation (BiPAP/CPAP/AutoPAP) management
- Tracheostomy care and weaning
- High-flow oxygen therapy
- Breathing exercises, incentive spirometry, chest physiotherapy
The Homestead Rehabilitation and HealthCare Center’s therapy staff is sensitive to the emotional, motivational and physical needs of each patient. By customizing an approach to therapy that always respects the needs of the person, it allows us to focus on achieving your recovery goals during your stay with us.
Fun & Professional Staff
The Homestead Staff is committed to providing individualized care in a family-like environment where the quality of everyday life matters. Our friendly staff will make your journey from hospital to home fun, enjoyable, and memorable.
When the need arises for residential care or rehabilitative care, the Homestead Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is working to redefine healthcare in Sussex County to meet the needs of our community.
Transitional Care Team
Amenities & Services