Grandview PavilionReaching New Heights in Healthcare
Private Rooms & Bathrooms
Not only will you experience the luxury of private bedrooms and bathrooms, the Homestead’s Grandview Pavilion will be the first facility in Sussex County to provide private showers in each room. Bedrooms will be equipped with the latest technology, including televisions, cable, telephones, iPads/tablets available, and personalized oxygen.
A full size car in the Grandview Pavilion’s therapy gym helps patients practice car transfers and address goals of movement and strength to maximize car safety post discharge.
A bathroom with a full size bathtub located in the therapy gym will allow patients to practice getting in and out of a bathtub like they would have in their homes.
Kitchen & Laundry
A kitchen and laundry area will give patients the opportunity to practice daily activities like food prep, cooking, and laundry tasks with our occupational therapists.
- Rehabilitative Therapies
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Transitional Care Team
- Post-Acute Pulmonary Rehab
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Post Surgical care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
We have a team of specialists dedicated to helping you meet your individual needs during rehabilitation and recovery. Having these Specialists available on-site at the Homestead helps to shorten your stay so you can get home.
- Pain Management
- Advanced Therapists Certified in Geriatrics and Parkinson’s Disease
- Registered Dietician
- Wound Care Certified Physician
- Provide 24 hour care.
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Bathing /Hygiene, Dressing, Feeding and Incontinence Care
- Our RN/ LPN – Manage, observe, evaluate over all care.
- Monitor Daily Vitals
- Refer Specialist as needed.
Our skilled nursing and therapy teams work in tandem with the doctor, delivering seamless and continuous care. All three also work alongside Homestead's Transitional Care Team to make your time here ,and the transition back home, easier to navigate for you and your family.
- Respiratory therapy treatments
- Respiratory focused physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- OSA and non-invasive ventilation (BiPAP/CPAP/AutoPAP) management
- Tracheostomy care and weaning
- High-flow oxygen therapy
- Breathing exercises, incentive spirometry, chest physiotherapy